3 year stroke anniversary

And so I bought myself this shirt as a gift to myself that I beat that AVM of mine and defeated death :muscle:t3::slight_smile:

13 Likes

Teiry!

Look at you, indeed!

I’ve listened to your story as you’ve told it in the last two or three years and I’m constantly impressed by your determination to do the best.

I’d say you’re allowed a celebration cake, as well! (It’s the cakes that do it for me!)

Is it a tee-shirt?

Very best wishes

Richard

2 Likes

Great to hear from you Teiry, and happy 3rd! John

2 Likes

Dear Teiry, my son has also celebrated 3 years since his AVM burst in 2017. I wish you lots of hope and positive energy

4 Likes

Happy 3 years! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats. I love the shirt!!!
May you celebrate many more anniversaries to come.

2 Likes

Happy 3 years AVM free :+1:

2 Likes

Aww you’re too sweet Richard~ but you’re right I always come back to y’all and keep you guys updated in my progress because I refuse to accept my reality because that letting that nasty AVM win and just nope nope nope LOL!! I completely refuse and will do anything and everything to get back what I lost. I’m also a cake person!! :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you Adam!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And here’s to many more~!!

There’s only one way out and that is literally out!! Best wishes to your son :slight_smile: Thank you!!

Thank you JD!! :slight_smile:

Congratulation. Keep kicking and a position of power will come you.

1 Like

Hi Teiry, As usual, I love your positive attitude and courage. It’s a great thing that you’ve kept this up through tough times. I’m glad you postponed death (we all gotta go sometime.)
Greg

2 Likes

I have to be my own cheerleader at times. Not because I don’t have the support from friends and family but because sometimes I am my own judge and just how I rev myself up, I also have phases where I bully myself down too. I think it comes down to trying to be a perfectionist when life has taught (thanks to the avm) that none of that is important but hard headed me never learns lol

I think its great to celebrate those past dark days as it serves as a reminder that we are here today when it could of easliy went the other way for the worst… I celebrate my bleed & surgery and its a great time to enjoy life, however I do think about my AVM experience everyday of my life after 10 years and will NEVER forget it… God bless!

2 Likes

Exactly!!

1 Like

Thank you Mary!!