We lost her

Thank you all for being a great support… my sister in law passed away last night at VGH… this has been extremely hard…

Amrit,

I’m very sorry to hear that and our thoughts are with you and your family. All our love,

Richard & family.

sorry to hear.

I am so sorry to hear. John

Are AVM family mornes, no more hurt, no more pain, she is at peace now, are hearts are with you,

My heart goes out to your sister in law & her loved ones… may she Rest In Peace

So sorry to hear this. She was in the best of hands. I hope you find peace.

Condolences for your loss. It’s a pain that will be around forever. I lost a friend that was in the hospital and was even in recovery but then he had a second rupture and didn’t make it.

I’m so sorry. You cared greatly for her and you worked so hard to do your best. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You and your family are very much in our thoughts.
Seenie

@Khaira09 Oh no we are so sorry for you and your family. There are no words to consul anyone who goes through this. The only solace is they are not suffering anymore
Big Hugs to you and your family
Angela

I am so sorry to hear about your sad loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Finally at peace… I saw her today… the funeral is tmrw… honestly all I can say is that she is at peace now… the pain that she was in for the past two months was unbearable to look at… this is not what we wanted but we know she is at peace now…

1 Like

So very sorry to hear this sad news. The Lord saw that her road was rough and the hill was hard to climb. He gently closed those loving eyes and said “peace be mine”. May God bless you all.

1 Like

So sorry to hear…