Uterine avm

Ive just recently been diagnosed with a uterine AVM after my 8th loss. Im awaiting MRI and to see interventional radiologist. OH & I really want to have another chance of having a successful pregnancy but i really don’t know what my options are. Have any of you gone onto have succesful pregnancies after a UAE, was anyone pregnant with a AVM, are uterine AVMS likely to reoccur?. X

Hello Goddess, and welcome.

You’ve certainly come to the right place for information and support: we’re glad that you found us and we hope that you will be as well.

If you use our search feature (magnifying glass, upper right, to the left of your avatar) and key in uterine you will see many discussions that may be of interest to you. Adding a comment to any of these discussions will result in the members on that thread being sent an email notification. That may bring others back to the discussion. Try that with a few threads, and if that doesn’t work, post something with a clear subject line in the General Discussion area.

All the best to you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Seenie from Moderator Support

I’m currently 19 weeks pregnant with a uterine avm. So far baby is healthy and growing normally. I’m quite nervous about the delivery though. The avm is directly underneath the placenta and on the front of my uterus which makes a csection difficult and they aren’t sure what will happen when the placenta detaches.