There's light in the darkness

Although this is without a doubt a seriously difficult situation, my 2 cents, which is probably worth about that, is this: As you already know, if it doesn’t kill you, it makes you stronger…Sometimes, in my opinion, God allows these trials to give us new perspectives and to teach us about gratitude and trying (sometimes very hard) to see people In a completely different light, taking ourselves out of the way and understanding that sometimes it’s not about us. You have absolutely been pushed to your limit (and possibly beyond) but through this you have been stretched and probably handled more than you ever thought possible. Give yourself some credit…You ARE STRONG…and this is simply a chapter that will eventually move to another chapter…Maybe your mother is struggling with her own situation…and you just happen to be the one she feels comfortable lashing out at…after all we typically hurt most the ones we love the most, because we can, and they will still be there. That doesn’t make it ok, but I would say, give yourself a break…forgive…always act with love knowing we are all flawed, and don’t waste time being mad… you’re only hurting yourself if you do that. We are not promised tomorrow, so don’t let an opportunity to rectify pass you by bc of pride…not enough time for that…in the meantime, be happy for what you do have, and what you may have learned through all this. You will be in my prayers and I know it’s hard, but like I said, you are STRONG.

MY 2 cents
-Lorna

1 Like

Shoot I’ll give ya ten bucks!! Very well said loma, thank you,

2 Likes

I’m sorry you went thru so much. It is difficult enough to go thru a atm, but you sound like a strong person.