The Process of Diagnosis Takes a Long Time

Yes had CT scan back in August but still waiting for results to see if all AVM gone.

Hmm. So in line with the title of this article, that you’re having to wait some time for scan results to come through. Disappointing. Good luck with the results! Do you feel better after your op?

Yes feel fine, was abit tired for a few weeks and took me ages to get my sleeping pattern back, was in hosp for 12 days as had a pre op embolisation first before surgery. Glad it’s all done but I’ve had my driving lic revoked and so can’t drive , for around 6 mths. As you have to prove your seizure free for 6 mths. I’ve got to re apply for my licence its a frustrating thing is I never had a seizure before surgery or after, so it’s very annoying , wish I’d never contacted dvla now ref to this , as it’s causing nothing but problems :persevere:

But if you had an accident and injured someone else, you’d feel worse. I stopped driving in November and then was told I must not drive in April. However DVLA agreed with my doctor that I was OK to drive again and I’ve been driving since late June, I think. I understand that you can start the process of re-application a month before the expiry of your 6 month ban, so don’t wait the full six months!

No I won’t wait that long as have application here to complete. I’ll get it done asap

A post was merged into an existing topic: This web site always give us negative posts

Between the ocassional seizure and the loss of left periphreal vision from my rupture I will probably never drive again.
I think the loss of independence has been the hardest thing to overcome for me.
I have not had my license revoked yet as I have not reported it to the DMV but I don’t drive as I could not live with myself if I hurt someone while trying to drive.

2 Likes