Sleep Study

I have a Sleep Study scheduled for Monday. The Dr said my symptoms match with Apnea and, while I don’t snore, there still may be something wrong with my sleep. My bleed was pretty high up on my brain stem so there may be something to it. I will keep ya’ll posted. Anybody with some crazy sleep experiences? I had a 4 day period where I was up for an hour then slept for 4 cycle.

2 Likes

Hi Jeremy, I hope your appointment goes well my friend :slight_smile: , I have no idea on your sleep query but my wife is convinced that I have sleep Apnea also, I guess I should schedule a checkin with the docs about it and I do snore :frowning: , Take care

Martin

1 Like

I’m not sure about Sleep Apnea, but I had a cerebellum AVM that I had embolization and GK on in 2009. I have never had a sleep study, but my cardiologist suggested that I get one. Most of the time I sleep for 5-6 hours at a time, that has been all my life. I was 49 when my avm was discovered.

1 Like

I had to go for sleep studies because of daytime sleepiness to rule out sleep apnoea. Turns out I have periodic limb movement syndrome which apparently is common in people with epilepsy. My pulse rate changes regularly at night which disturbs me. I take meds at night now which help a bit. Bit like restless leg syndrome. I’m always twitching. Hope you get to the bottom of this my sleep is much better now.

1 Like

The study didn’t point to any clear reasons. Since then, I have become much more active and I’m not sleeping near as much. Regular 8 hr night rest with up to an hour nap some days. Best I can figure it was going back to work and having purpose again.