Season Change

Does anyone else have a hard time adjusting to change? Since my AVM brain bleed, I really struggle with any change to routine, and the season changes are always hard (especially autumn, because it reminds me of going back to school, a time of misery for fifteen straight years). I have been pretty forgetful lately, disconnected, tired, and just not myself.

1 Like

Yes @Hermione711 I know changes of weather really mess with me - I think even none avm people get these issues as well.

So true…I basicly think that now I´m always like the weather…(only a person with an avm will understand this sentence) before I get out of bed and see the day I already know how it is! It´s horrible but a friend of mine told me that maybe I´m more connected to Nature than ever…and it´s a beautiful way of seeing it if we have to look it through a good perspective…

1 Like

@RitaF I guess that is a good way to look at it. My cat who was born with half a brain due to a virus that attacks in the womb we seem to both be impacted by the weather and he loves his head rubbed. I can always tell when he feels bad as he sits on my chest. I have even got him pet safe CBD oil from treatables company and rub it on his head - it seems to help him. I also use mm and rub human mm oil on my head and pain areas. Its a short term solution but sometimes I just have to stay in bed and wait it out.

People just see us and we look fine and they dont get it. I was explaining this yesterday to a new friend and she says what do I do when it gets bad? I said I have to stay in bed and that is why I cant work- I would love to go back and make my high salary but that is just not in my future right now. I thought at first time would make it better but when my neuros told me that the way your body and mind works if you are in high pain for a long period of time say a year then that is what your body does for the long term. Which is how they convinced me to try botox in my skull which does help but it takes 2 weeks to kick in and then wears off 2 weeks before you can get more so you really suffer for a month…so bed time for me…Hugs to all who go through the daily struggle -
Angela