Read my 1 Chapter of my life

On 8th of October 2014 I wrote for last time the following post

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP BEFORE MIRACLE HAPPENS
Hi my dear friends
I am back with more news about me after many many many days. You can't imagine what happened to me .... I leave a nightmare and then a small mirecle.
I am going back 10/09/2014 .... I was so happy and I was feeling so good ... as I have less pain and my leg was better so I decided 10 of September to visit my doctor for medical exams. I make medical exams olso for aneurysm I have in my leg. Hopefully the results are perfectand I was so happy UNTIL I return to my home.
When I return (with taxi) and while I was walking out of the taxi with my Crutches Ι stumbled and fell down with breakage in my good leg and fracture in my amputated leg.
I can not describe you the pain .... it was a nightmare .... exept the pain I have my amputated leg bleeding ... I lost my world my faith my life and I said to my self ''this is the end''.
I went by ambulance in the nearest hospital with those terrible pain all over my body and the bleeding leg. I stay in the hospital 20 days and I return back home the day before yesterday. .... MY STORY continues

Then I came back to my town, to my home to my life which was worst than before as I had now to manege not only my AVM but also a fracture in my amputated leg and a still open wound, which was open in a shape o coin and its still is
....... I was 35 years old but my body and my soul feels like the body of an old woman.
I was completely stuck in a bed and I could not get up becouse of the pain in my broken bone and the pain in my entirely amputated leg becouse of AVM and wound. Some nights the pain was so bad and my leg was so hot that I barelu close my eyes for a nap.
I was taken stronger medicine pills in order to go ahead the pain but the pain was so dreadful in my bone and in my entirely leg that it was difficult to manage.
I couldnt be in all that much pain in my leg, also in my bone which doctors had been so confident would disappear ..... and hopefully happened. My fractured bone heal in my amputated leg.

Today after two years I walk with my prosthetic but I still have a small open wound at the bottom of my amputated leg. Its a small open wound in a shape of small coin, which I care and wash every day, two times, using strong antiseptics and cover it with absorbent material like gauze. I am doing the cleaning two times every day, as I wrote hopping that one day I will treat my chronic wound for ever.

And my life goes on with the worst thing which is not my wound .... is my reborn AVM

Oh my goodness you poor thing what a horrible thing and now your avm!
I am so very sorry and can not imagine the pain and then having to be so careful to care for your open wound.

Do you have family and or friend support to help you?

I know they can never know what we go through but to lend a hand and support you I hope is happening. I see so many times people loose their friends or family.

How is your pain now?

What are the next steps for your avm?

Hugs
Angela

Yes .... Hopefully I have my parents and few friends to support me ... but some times you feel that no one can help you because no one is in your body ... Only you can feel your body (pain and discomfort)
The doctors here ... in my country ... told me that I can do embolization treatment when my wound close which is very difficult as at the moment as my wound is open ... So AVM causing me trouble because I feel terribly pain, hot, swollen pain every day ... symptoms that doesn't go away

Bless your heart. I had been wondering how you had been doing.