New patient-Suggest a best in class doctor or facility

hi,

on 06/11/2017 i was diagnosed with a moderate sized AVM on left parietal side of brain. My symptom is seizure during early hours of my sleep at night . Have a history from 16 year old , now i am 34 year old Male. No bleeding so far. Cerebral angiogram is done and MRI is also done . Doctor suggested to perform 3-4 embolization and then a surgery to remove the AVM .

I am in Florida, Orlando.

Anyone has done similar procedure in past and can you share any success stories with suggestions of any good doctors / Hospital in the country?
I am planning to start my treatment soon.
Also can we do air travel soon after each embolization procedure?

I have the same thing and will be starting the same treatment plan starting next week.

Can you share your hospital info and embolization preparations and post recovery options that doctor shared? Are you traveling to get the treatment done ?

I am yet to get my detailed consulting with doctor done though which i am planning to do in 2 weeks.

My hospital is Geisinger in Danville,PA it is 1 1/2 hours away from me. Not a big fancy hospital but I am comfortable with my doctor. I will be having 3 embolizations 4 weeks apart. The third will start as embolization and finish as a craniotomy the same day.

my hospital is Stanford I see Dr Michael Marks he is the founder and head of neuro radiology. Also Dr Lawton at UCSF is incredible as well Dr Marks nurse is Mary you can try contacting them. I know many people on this site have traveled to see him.

hugs
Angela