Help for my Friend

Im here cos of my dear fren case diagnosed wit spinal avm…this is my 1st time here…i just do not jnow how to post any question by myself so i just parked my issue here.sorry.
Im from malaysia m my fren having a spinal avm n recently he has some issue of symptoms which are head ache n stiffness on his left leg…n pain on his back…im just concern n realy need to know if there is any way to cure or minimize the effect of avm on him…

Sofiisa

Welcome to the community!

To start a new topic, find the blue “+ Topic” button. I’ve moved your post to a new topic under the “new members” category.

I would recommend you join the @Spinal group. Look on the menu under “groups” and add yourself to the category. It should mean that when you or others in the Spinal group create a new topic, all members of the group get a notification in their account.

Spinal AVMs are to be treated very carefully. I don’t know the treatment options for spinal, though I have heard of a laminectomy". Do lots of reading in the Types of AVM > Spinal AVM category.

Do beware of writing back to very old topics, as we moved from one site to another Web site last year and some people didn’t log on / re-register on the new site, so may not answer you. People who are active on the site in the last year are more likely to reply.

Tell us more about what you know, what you want to know in here.

Very best wishes,

Richard

hello
my brother had embolization bc of his spinal avm 7 months ago and now he is paralyzed under neck. i really hope this happen to no one but please support ur friend and try hard to understand the possible situation and make a good choice.
sorry if i use negative words