Headache headache headache

What are the things that aggravate your headache.actually how do you get headache often is it sudden or at some specific time like morning evening or every moment.?

For me I get a headache when I’m tired, and now it seems like being stationary too long. It might seem strange but when I wake up in the morning I have a mild headache and as I get moving it goes away, until I get tired. Lately it is usually towards the end of a work week when I’m starting to drag some.

When I’m tired, when there is alot of noise, when there is a storm and new one for today… apparently when there is an eclipse.

For me there are a few things, Heat, When its hot I have issues, Also stress and sleep are triggers also, So for me its key to stay calm as much as possible and relax, I’m not sure on weather pressure changes at all. Getting as much sleep as I can which is hard with children and a full time job lol, But that’s life and its precious and should be appreciated even in tough times.

I have headaches most days, In fact I don’t remember a day without them since my bleed, I describe it like waking each day with a hangover but without the great night !, This mates mornings the hardest, but Pain meds do help.

Martin

1 Like