Financial assistance advice

Hi Everyone,

I have posted a couple of times on this site about my 15 year old cousin who was diagnosed with AVM. She is currently in India and the doctors there did not feel comfortable performing surgery. Therefore, I spoke to Docs here and they said it is very much treatable with a 90% chance of success. However, I am just a college student with a little bit of savings so I dont know how I will get through this financial hurdle. I called alot of insurance companies and they dont cover pre-existing conditions. Can someone please help me? Any advice would be appreciated. I dont know what to do. Her family does not have the money needed. Please please please let me know if there is something you know which may be of help.

Thank you for your time.

Harvey, I didn’t have insurance at the time my AVM ruptured. There are options out there to help pay for this. With my bills, many settled for half. Just a consideration.

Can you please email me ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■? I would like to talk to you about my personal experience as i feel like i have hit rock bottom as of lately.

Thank you