Exercise after craniotomy

I had craniotomy just before 2 months back. No neuro deficit after surgery so far. But now i want to start my exercise regularly in gym as well as swimming also.
can any body tell me whether to start exercise or not. Dr said no to swim and yes to moderate intensity exercise.

Dock told me after my craniotomy I could exercise even bike ride 2 month after surgery but no swimming for 9 months that and no shower just a bath. 2 months after surgery they removed my stitches. That was a interesting day when some one is pulling out stitches with pliers. Had 55 stitches on the left side of my head.

Thanks John

I had two cranitomies in August16 and also with no neuro deficit after surgery. First 3 months I only walked while I was getting my energy back. I started to go to the gym in November, only bike and a little running. They told me not swim at first but last week I started to swim and it was ok for me. When I was off the hospital I was told not to lift weight or contact sports, but trying to do excersice when I feel better. I also had over 50 stiches!!

Thanks I have also started gym with moderate intensity workout. But no
swimming yet. Bcoz Doctor told me about the possibility of fit or seizures.

Avinash H Mudholkar